Monday, May 31, 2010

In Love with Le Chateau

Hi scrappers

I had some fun on the weekend playing with the brand new Kaiser range Le Chateau. As soon as I laid my eyes on it I fell in love with the soft colours and birdcage images. It is so beautiful and there are some really gorgeous Wooden Flourishes that co-ordinate so well.

I used a Kaiser Sketch for this layout (check out the free Workshop Magazines for their sketches) and this is what I came up with....



....Aren't those colours just lovely? I wanted to keep the wood frame and the bird on a branch quite light in colour so all I did was apply Crackle Accents directly onto the raw wood. Once it was dry, I then rubbed in some Black Soot Distress Ink with a sponge and then buffed it just with some tissues.

The photos are of Hayley and Brenton in our hayshed.

Why not pay Simone and the girls a visit and check out this range for yourself. Be quick though because I've got a feeling this one is going to sell out fast!!

Thanks for stopping by the blog and happy scrappin'. Remember we love your comments and feedback.

Belinda

No comments: