Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Housescape

Hi everyone. Thought I'd share a layout that I completed on the weekend. The layout uses the palette and sketch from a challenge blog and is also featured on the RW Laser Cuts Blog. As soon as I saw the burnt oranges, cream and brown in the palette I immediately thought 'RUSTIC'!! I just happened to have a photo to suit....



First, let me say that is not actually my house!! LOL. There are no doors or windows (that are attached to where they are supposed to be anyway) and there isn't even a floor. It is actually the old stone smokehouse on our farm. I just love the beautiful old stone and I know that one day this building would love to be transformed into my scrap studio!!! LOL

This layout features some gorgeous pattern papers by Kaiser and Stamp It, a bit of lace, some flowers a Jenni Bowlin Bingo card and that lovely Housescape by RW Laser Cuts. I decided to leave the laser cut raw in keeping with the rustic feel of the page but some Pumpkin Pie Glimmermist would have looked equally as nice. The 'Paradise' lettering is Kaiser Devonshire Alpha Stickers on Kaiser Chipboard Alphas and the 'Found' lettering is brand new Fancy Pants.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back with another share soon.
Belinda

No comments: