Tuesday, May 11, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 1

Hi everyone

I have set myself a challenge of creating an Artist Trading Card a day for the next couple of weeks. (What was I thinking??!!). So I thought I would share them with you. On each of the ATCs I am using one of the brand spanking new RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniatures.

This first ATC uses the sweet little butterfly...



I first applied pink ink to the butterfly and then gave it a good coat of Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint. Once that was dry, I sprayed it lightly with Pearl Glimmermist just to give it a little shimmer. To finish, I simply popped on a tiny Kaiser Rhinestone.

Other products used on the ATC include some Heartwarming Vintage elements, a little Do Crafts Papermania paper, some broderie anglaise and book paper. Antique Linen Distress Ink was used on the edges of all paper.

Hope you like. Will be back tomorrow with another ATC to share.

Belinda

No comments: