Sunday, May 23, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 6

Hi everyone

Here's today's little entry featuring the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature Cat.....



This ATC has several layers to it. The base is Tim Holtz Grunge Paper. First I scraped some Gesso across it using a credit card. Once completely dry I rubbed in some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. Next I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. Then it was sprayed with Pumpkin Pie Glimmermist. The great thing about Grunge Paper is it can really take a beating!! LOL
Over the top of that I attached a birdcage transparency cut to size. Then I layered on some torn sheet music, brown mesh ribbon and lace. I then attached an RW Laser Cuts frame which I had inked and crackled with Picket Fence Distress Crackle Paint.Also rubbed in some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink.I stuck a Heartwarming Vintage cat image on top which I crackled with Crackle Accents.
For the pussycat I simply gave it a good coat of Tattered Leather Glimmermist. Once it was dry I glued on some leftover Prima bling I had laying around. They just happened to be the right shape for cat's eyes. You've gotta be lucky sometimes!!
Stay tuned ATCers. There's another little treasure just around the corner!!
B-)

No comments: