Monday, May 24, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 7

Hello ATCers.

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend...despite the weather on Sunday!! It was Hayley's 5th Birthday party on Sunday so I got to spend the weekend baking and cleaning! GROAN Also got to visit my tiny 4 week old Burmese kitten. Aaaww!! How adorable. Not much scrapping happened here much to my despair. Need to get caught up now with the ATCs especially as my supply is dwindling!! It is my therapy too after all! HA ha

Anyway, today's ATC features the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature Scroll....



...How cute is that Heartwarming Vintage image of the little girl sitting on the moon? This was a really simple ATC. Not too much fuss and for the scroll I simply sprayed it with Black Gold Glimmermist. Too easy!! The base was given the same treatment as the Day 5 ATC with a mix of Lyra Watercolour crayons and sea salt and sprayed with Glimmermist on Heidi Swapp Invisibles paper.

Seeya tomorrow!!
Belinda

No comments: