Wednesday, May 26, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 9

Hey there scrappers and ATCers.

Today's ATC features the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature Leaf as promised.....



I have used some leftover scraps of pattern paper for this ATC and a bird's nest image from a Heartwarming Vintage sheet. I scrunched up the image into a ball, flattened out again and then inked it with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
I gave the leaf a really good spray of Tattered Leather Glimmermist and when I say a good spray I mean I drowned that sucker!! Once it was dry I gave it a fairly thick coat of Crackle Accents. When it was completely dry I added it to the ATC with a velvet leaf and a skeleton leaf for some different textures as well as some flowers I had in my stash.

Thanks for looking. Haven't got a clue yet what tomorrow's will be!!! Best go and make it in between entertaining snotty nosed children, housework, baking cookies for my husband to take to work, playing with an energetic labrador, dishes, cooking dinner. Damn!! Where did my housework fairy go! LOL

Belinda

No comments: