Friday, May 14, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 4

Back again for my next ATC! This is my favourite one so far I think. It features the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature key. When I looked at the key the first thing that sprang to mind was 'Key To My Heart'. So this is what I came up with....



The base for this ATC, I made from Tim Holtz Grunge Paper. I scraped some Gesso across it with an old credit card and then sprayed liberally with Black Gold Glimmermist. On top of that, I inked the edges of some pale pink patterned paper with Lightning Black Brilliance Ink. The next layer was a picture cut from a vintage romance comic novel (never knew such a thing existed!!). On top of that I added a Prima love heart stamp embossed with Black Opal Embossing Powder. I cut part of the love heart away so that the faces on the comic wouldn't be obscured. Also added was a wedding sticker and some twine tied around the ATC with a tiny pink flower threaded through the knot.

For the gorgeous little key, I again used some Joss paper to give it an antiqued metallic look and then rubbed in Rusty Hinge Distress Ink with a sponge. This made it look even more rusty and antique. I finished it off by simply knotting some twine at the top.

Thanks for looking. Back tomorrow with a cute little pussycat.

Belinda

No comments: