Thursday, May 27, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 10

Hey there.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I have had the kids home from Kindy this week due to the sniffles. Hayley seems worse today so a doctor's trip may be on the cards for tomorrow...not that they ever really help!! So I am tearing my hair out this week and crying out for a bit of alone time!! LOL

Anyway, in between all the wiping noses and squabbling and tending to their every need I actually managed to get an ATC done!!! This one features the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniatures Frame.....



...I have used my favourite Heartwarming Vintage sheet for this ATC and cut out the grumpy little girl, the party hat and the Party Pooper quote. I created wings by applying a Kaiser butterfly stamp onto transparency and then cutting out the individual wings. On the 'rough' side of the transparency I applied some Rock Candy Distress Stickles to give the wings some sparkle (difficult to see in the photo). The little party hat got a coat of the Stickles too.

As for the frame, that was simply given a single coat of Tattered Leather Glimmermist. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with a bit of an Alice In Wonderland theme.

Belinda

No comments: