Saturday, May 22, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 5

Hi there fellow ATCers.

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I had a little break but I'm back with a vengeance now with lots of ATCs up my sleeve...and all over my desk!! For such little things I still manage to spread everything over my whole desk, the floor, the chair next to my desk etc.

Todays little treat features the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature flower. This is what I did..........



For the ATC base I used a piece of Heidi Swapp Invisibles to which I had applied Lyra watercolour crayons with an Aquapen. While it was still wet I sprinkled on some sea salt and allowed it to dry completely before wiping off all the salt.I gave it a spray of Old Lace Glimmermist and inked the edges with Lightning Black Brilliance ink. The little girl with butterfly wings was cut from a sheet of Heartwarming Vintage images. For the miniature flower, I first applied Versa Color Cyan ink, sprayed it with Marshmallow Glimmermist and then applied Glossy Accents over the top.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to go and check out all of the gorgeous ATC Miniatures available for sale instore now!! Hope you'll come visit again tomorrow for another ATC.
B-)

No comments: