Friday, May 28, 2010

An ATC A Day - Day 11

Hi everyone

Here is today's little ATC featuring the RW Laser Cuts ATC Miniature Frame...



...I found a beautiful image of a fob watch on a Heartwarming Vintage sheet which gave me the idea to do an Alice In Wonderland theme ATC with a stamped image of the white rabbit. I used a Kaiser stamp applied to transparency for the large clock and the smaller one which was stamped onto cardstock. I rubbed Antique Linen Distress Ink into the cardstock clock face and then applied Crackle Accents to it as well as the vintage fob watch image. The Miniature Frame was sprayed with Tattered Leather Glimmermist and Crackle Accents applied to that as well. Then it was simply a matter of assembling all the pieces once they were dry.

Hope you like it! That concludes my Days of ATCs but I will be back soon with some more projects. More ATCs, a card, a layout....not sure what yet!! Will just go with the flow! LOL

Belinda

No comments: