Friday, June 18, 2010

If The Wind Changes...

Hi scrappers

Thought I'd share a layout I made documenting my son's love of pulling faces whenever the camera is pointed his way. You've gotta laugh...



I really wanted to use product on this layout that would give the illusion of the wind blowing so I used some blue Tim Holtz Idea-ology paper which had some lovely subtle flourishes through it. The blue represents the colour of the sky too.

On top of that I layered the Raffle Leaf Hambly Screen Print. I just love the flourishes on that too to create the look of the wind blowing.

I have also added an RW Laser Cuts Scroll Branch with some leaves that I cut from some scrap paper I had in my stash. Again to create the look of wind some of the leaves are not attached to the branch so they look like they have blown loose.

I also cut a couple of hot air balloons from some Webster's Pages pattern paper and added some flower clusters to those. Check out the flourish lettering too. That's by Fancy Pants and my new favourite lettering!!

See ya next time scrappy people.

Belinda

No comments: