Friday, June 11, 2010

Artsy Urban Layout

Hi scrappers

Today I thought I would share a layout I did yesterday using lots of gorgeous new stuff. Simone has lots of beautiful new product in the shop right now to tempt you with...it worked on me!! LOL



...So I used the GCD Studios Artsy Urban Book Page and Coloured Birds patterned papers on this layout. I actually used the reverse of the Book Page pp. and both sides of the Coloured Birds pp. I found that the white on the Coloured Birds pp was a little too stark for my layout so I softened it by rubbing in some Antique Linen Distress Ink. Also used Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick and Black Soot Distress Inks on this layout.

Did you spy the red Bingo card? That was created with some red Bazzill and the brand new Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades Bingo and Patchwork set. Once I had embossed the Bazzill in the Cuttlebug I simply swiped some Black Soot Distress Ink over the top. These Texture Fades are definately a must have. I just LOVE them. Head into the store now to purchase yours but you better be quick because these babies will not stick around too long!! Think I will be investing in some more too!!

Other products I used on this layout include: October Afternoon Farm Fresh Wild Cards, RW Laser Cuts Ebony Cuts Scroll Corner, Prima Homespun Flowers, Jenni Bowlin Studio Embelllished Butterflies and My Mind's Eye Lush Flocked Alphabet. I also used a bit of red spotty fabric that I had in my stash.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with a mystery share. (It's a mystery because I haven't done it yet!! LOL)

Belinda

No comments: