Thursday, June 10, 2010

ATC Share

Hi all

Thought I'd share with you a quick ATC I made yesterday...



The base of the ATC is some Kraft cut to size.

On top of that is a piece of white Bazzill on which I have stamped an image using Distress Embossing Ink and then heat set some clear UTEE. Next I rubbed in various Distress Inks with a sponge: Bundled Sage, Tumbled Glass and Tattered Rose. I inked around the edge with Victorian Velvet. (Aren't the names of the Distress Inks glorious? You can never have too many!! That's my motto anyway. LOL. Why not pop into the store and check out the extensive range of colours that Simone stocks. There's bound to be the perfect colour for you.)

Next I cut out an image from a Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage sheet. The edges of that were inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then I applied Rock Candy Distress Crackle over the top. Once dry that was stuck down on top of the embossed and inked piece and the RW Laser Cuts frame added on top to highlight the main focus of the image.

I finished it off by simple adding a corner cluster of flower, leaves and a Heidi Grace stick pin. The quote was also cut from the Heartwarming Vintage sheet and the edges inked with Vintage Photo.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon with a layout to share.

Belinda

No comments: