Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Up, Up and Away!

Hi scrappers!!

Just wanted to share a layout with you that I did on the weekend...



I'm really loving those Kaiser Up, Up and Away papers right now. Not to mention the embellishments!!. I used a Dusty Attic Picket Fence on my layout and added a Tattered Angels Calling Card on top along with a couple of metal hinges. I cut that big circle from calico and frayed the edges. Then added a smaller pattern paper circle on top which I had distressed and inked. I finished it off by stitching the two together. Also stamped some hot air balloons onto the calico, cut them out and frayed the edges of those too. Had a paper measuring tape in my sewing kit which I tore into pieces and pasted about the page.

Thanks for looking.
Happy scrappin'.
B-)

PS: Be back with another layout to share tomorrow!!

No comments: