Friday, July 16, 2010

JULY ATC Swap Meet

This month we swapped on the theme of 'Cabaret',  and here are some shares of a small sample of what we swapped.  
Next Month August ATC theme will be " Tied up with String"  pulled from the theme box,  this could mean so much what will your interpretation be? , so get them thinking caps on,  remember a maximum of 8 cards to swap , but if you can only manage a few thats fine to. 
 If you cant attend in person you can send them in with a stamped addressed envelope and we will swap them for you and send your swapped ones back.
We are starting to get a few from interstate to swap each month now, and its great to see such a diversity in theme interpretations. So remember if you have a friend or someone who likes to ATC why not get them to send there's in and join in on the fun.     3rd thursday of each month.!    Thursday 19th August is the next one!
If you have an idea for a swap theme, why not write it on a slip of paper and drop it in our theme box next time you are in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Cabaret ATCs look great!! Felt like I missed a huge party cos I didn't swap... How on earth did I survive without ATCs before last year? lol Jenny :D

jacqui miles said...

yah I got my cabaret ATC's today and I love them all thanks ladies I will be back for the next one!!! :)