Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Layout and a Cool Technique

Hi there

Thought I'd share a really cool and very easy technique using RW Laser Cuts Ebony Cuts and Glimmermist. I had a layout in mind and wanted to create a rusty wrought iron effect with my Ebony Cuts. SO all I did was give the two Whirlicious Ebony Cuts a couple of coats of Pumpkin Pie Glimmermist (allowing the first coat to dry before applying the second) and here is the result:



It really does look rusty and for very little effort!! I also used some gorgeous Kaiser Devonshire papers as well as some Fancy Pants paper from the brand new My Family range, some Prima flowers, a bit of hessian and the totally gorgeous picket fence border punch by Martha Stewart.
Why not pop into the store and check out the range of Ebony Cuts that Simone stocks as well as some really beautiful papers.
Thanks for looking
Belinda

No comments: