Wednesday, April 21, 2010

5 Big Boxes in today!

We had 5 BIG Boxes turn up from America Today, and there were grins all round I can tell you! :)  it was quite hard work unpacking it all, it took a lot of effort to oogle at all the new stuff we are out of breath! lol



SO what arrived?
NEW RELEASE lots of things! and top up's of the old stuff that we all love!
here's what I can remember!
  • STAZ On permanant Ink - METALLICS Rangem in copper, gold, platinum, silver (of course I have started to play already cannot contain myself!)
  • Tim Holtz Retro Grunge & Vintage Shabby Paper packs, muse tokens,philosophy tags, word sticks, fragments.  TOP UP OF TIM HOLTZ BIGZ DIES
  • 7 gypsies Book covers, book handles, book turns, transparencies 6 x 6, ATC tags with ribbon, Ephemera  and more.
  • Martha Stewart, Top up of Deep Edger punches, new border punches, ladybirds. and shape punches, including more butterflies and leaf's
  • XTRA Large Pull Ez  (it has the holes for ribbon, but I reckon I would be adding other stuff as well, of course I have reserved one for me :) )
  • Large See Ez Purse Book (great for holding all those embellishments)
  • Sakura Gel Pens
  • Tool Caddy's Check out the new Mackinan Moon,
  • More Smooch Ink including a top up of all the fabourites.
  • More Mini Misters, Rocky Candy Crackle Paint, Rock Candy Distress Stickles, Brayers, colorbox cats eyes, distress Inks.
  • Some Vintage fancies and epherma from Crafty Secrets.
& lots more but off the top of my head I cannot remember...  some of this will be loaded to the web asap, but its all in store right now!  C U when you come in! 

Simone  X

No comments: